Welcome to Matestack
Matestack - a UI framework for Rails - enables Rails developers to craft maintainable, component based web UIs in pure Ruby. UI code becomes a native and fun part of your Rails app.
Matestack currently offers three open source Ruby gems:
matestack-ui-coreships all you need to to craft maintainable, component based web UIs in pure Ruby.
- Compatible with any styling and reactivity system, including Hotwire and StimulusReflex for example
- You have to take care of reactivity and styling yourself
matestack-ui-vuejsships all you need to build reactive UIs in pure Ruby orchestrating prebuilt Vue.js components with a simple Ruby DSL
- prebuilt reactive components covering typical features of a reactive web UI, such as async form submission, dynamic page transitions or async partial UI updates
- highly extensible via pure Vue.js if required
- You have to take care of styling yourself
matestack-ui-bootstrapships all you need to build beautiful, reactive UIs in pure Ruby and smart CRUD components based on Bootstrap v5.
- Don't think about reactivity and styling anymore, just create admin or application UIs faster than ever before!
Read more about the Ecosystem and jump into the install guides of the separate Gems from there!